Computer recycling prices
On this page you can find an overview of the prices for computer recycling, in most cases it is free of charge but there are some exceptions.
This service is not for private individuals.
Free of charge: from 200 kilogram, and for companies and organisations – below 200 kilogram: 80€
Collection of computer waste is NOT free of charge in the following cases:
- When the amount weighs less than 200 kilogram, the expenses are 80€.
- Pick-up of a copier costs: 80€ – if it has to be carried down stairs the expenses are 180€.
- CRT – desktop monitors (the old “fat” ones) cost 10€ per piece (flat screen monitors are free of charge).
- If computer waste is located at the top of the stairs, an additional 100€ will be charged in transport expenses.
- IT-recycling reserves the right to reject any batch of depreciated hardware, and we will not enter into a correspondence on the matter. The driver will notify you of this, never afterwards.
- If loading the computer waste takes longer than an hour, wages will be payable, which come to 65€ per hour.
- A package including data destruction and/or procurement services always make collection of computer waste FREE OF CHARGE.
- Private individuals: our apologies, we cannot be of service to you!
Computer recycling prices are ex. BTW 21%