In some cases, old computers are still valuable. IT-recycling therefore also offers a computer purchase service! We buy used computers less than 5 years old. This service is B2B only, so not available for private individuals.
Buying hardware – How does it work?
Step 1: Making an appointment Click on “Make an appointment” and choose “Purchase hardware”.
Step 2: What do you want to sell? Pass on what you want to sell.
Step 3: Quotation You will get the quote within a day.
Step 4: Transport On the appointed day, our drivers will pick everything up.
Step 5: Checkout Within 6 business days we will have tested all your hardware and transfer the money.
Buying old computers: how it works
- First, we determine the value of the old computers. The easiest solution is to send us a list online of the old computers you want to sell. However, we can also make an offer over the phone if you don’t have a list. Call us on +31413249756 if you want to receive an offer right away.
- We send our offer and if you accept, we make an appointment to collect the old computers. This can often be done within a few days.
- On the agreed day, our specialists visit you and collect all the equipment.
- Within 5 working days, you receive a test report from us, an overview of what we have collected, and a settlement of all the equipment purchased. You also receive a credit invoice, which we transfer to your account immediately.
- The prices we pay for old computer equipment are straightforward, with no strings attached or get-out clauses in the fine print. For example, no unexpected fees for transport or logistics.
Buying computers always includes…
✓ GRATIS ophalen van computerafval
When we purchase and collect obsolete computer equipment, we can immediately collect any the computer waste present. This is completely free, irrespective of the type of computer waste.
✓ GRATIS vernietiging van data op harddisks
We carefully destroy all the data on the hard drives of any equipment we purchase according to the strict WEEELABEX standards. You receive a full registration, liability statement, and certificate from us.
✓ WEEELABEX certified
Since July 2015, companies working with computer hardware waste are legally REQUIRED to be certified according to the WEEELABEX standard. IT-recycling was one of the first companies to obtain the coveted WEEELABEX certificate. This is your assurance as a customer that recycling and secure data destruction are carried out in accordance with the legal requirements.
Photos of IT-recycling
Below are photos of IT-recycling’s purchase services: